Is your phone’s touch screen acting up, making it unresponsive to your touch? Do not worry; you are not alone. Many smartphone users in Malaysia face this frustrating issue, and seeking professional repair services is the best way to fix it. But before you hand over your device, you might wonder about the cost involved. In this blog post, we will explore the average cost of repairing an unresponsive phone touch screen in Malaysia, factors influencing the price, and how to save money on your phone repair.
Average Cost of Repair An Unresponsive Phone Touch Screen:
The cost of repairing an unresponsive phone touch screen in Malaysia can vary depending on several factors, such as the brand, model, extent of damage, and repair service provider. On average, you can expect to pay between RM 100 to RM 300 for a touchscreen repair. However, it is important to note that these prices are estimates and can vary from one repair shop to another.
Factors Affecting the Cost of Repair of An Unresponsive Phone Touch Screen:
1. Brand and Model: High-end smartphone brands like Apple and Samsung generally have higher repair costs due to the availability and cost of original replacement parts.
2. Extent of Damage: If the unresponsiveness is caused by minor issues such as software glitches or calibration problems, the repair cost might be lower than severe hardware damage requiring component replacement.
3. Warranty Coverage: If your phone is still under warranty, the manufacturer might cover the repair cost. However, it is essential to check the warranty terms and conditions before assuming coverage.
Tips to Save Money on Phone Repairs:
1. Research and Compare: Take the time to research different repair service providers and compare their prices. Look for reputable shops that offer quality repairs at reasonable prices.
2. DIY Troubleshooting: Try some basic troubleshooting steps before rushing to a repair shop. Restart your phone, update the software, or perform a factory reset. Sometimes, these simple actions can resolve the issue without incurring any costs.
3. Insurance Coverage: If you have mobile phone insurance, check if the unresponsive touch screen is covered under your policy. If so, you may only need to pay a deductible, saving you significant repair costs.
Remember to choose a reputable phone repair shop that offers quality service to ensure your device is in good hands.
Contact us to take action today and regain the full functionality of your smartphone by getting your unresponsive touch screen repaired by experts. Do not let this issue hold you back any longer!